Friday, August 26, 2016

Why do people argue?

People argue to get there point across, or to Raven try and convince people there right. What determines weather the person is right or not is the facts and what they help to back up there argument and how well they do it. Once I had an argument with my mother. One of the hardest arguments I'll ever come across because arguing against the person who basically tought you how to argue is pretty challenging. Although this might sound like a stereo type it actually happen. We left the town and went to Lompoc. When we got there my mom noticed somthing felt a wierd feeling she asked me if I left the beans on the stove on. I don't remember at the moment. My mom started yelling at me and telling me that I was irresponsible. I then remembered I did once I told her I did she started denying it as if she knew what had been going on in my mind. She didn't trust my word and we argued for some time untill we got home and saw tags the beans were off.

No comments:

Post a Comment