Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Dog talk

I as walking home and a dog spoke to me. I got out of practice and I saw somthing comming towards me. I figured nothing special just an ordinary thing yenno. Once it got closer i noticed it was a dog. Well seeing dogs isn't anything special once the dog say about 10 feet from me I notice it was kind of wierd most dogs try and avoid humans but it didn't take my attention much. I though "maybe it's a friendly dog". As soon as a heard a voice I looked around and notice there was no one neer me. I saw the dogs mouth was moving I got freaked out but I kind of shook it off and then it told me a great secret. Somthing I would never forget that secret instantly hit me and made me realize it was a big one! I felt a sudden urge to tell somebody but I was afraid no one would believe me. I realized that I had to say someone else told me and I couldn't revuel names once I told the secret a bunch of agency came to my house and inspected me and found out u was saying the truth and I saved the world. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment