Wednesday, April 5, 2017

No pen

 I lost all my pens, so I can't do my journal because for some reason, Dr.Preston doesn't want it in pen. Not trying to sound like a smart ass, but I just wasn't here for half the first term and I don't have reasoning.
Journal 04/05/17
I think olympians cry because they accomplished something great. They are extremely proud of them selfs that it has led to tears. They look back at what they accomplished and a great sense of happyness gets to them. Not all crying has to be a sign of weakness, if that were the case everyone would be sad when they get married or something special happens to them. I think crying is just water that runs from your eyes, emotion from within is what defines your mood. It also depends how you take it. The Olympian might also be sad cause they accomplished something and don't have that one person there to make it a bit better. It's not all about appirance. Tears are just water.

No comments:

Post a Comment